Subject: Re: More OS requirements
From: [email-masked] (Scott - Maxwell)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 93 21:22:11 PDT
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.programmer

>Actually, the folks at Amiga _were_ working on a Disk Operating System
>which _they_ called CAOS, but it was behind schedule, and a variant of
>Tripos was used instead.  I can't remember if resource tracking was in
>it or not. :-(
>
>Allan Duncan            ACSnet   [email-masked]
Yes CAOS had resource tracking. There's an article in one of the issues
of Transactor for the Amiga (I loved that mag) that describes it in
detail. I have the mag and can list the features the OS would have had
if anyone's interested.
/==============================================================\
|Scott Maxwell         * Don't listen to me,                   |
[email-masked] * I never do. - The Doctor              |
|Amiga 1000, 2000,  // * ======================================|
|      1200       \X/  * "With a potato?" (with fuse)          |
|Pet 2001, VIC, 64, 128* "No, bomb de terre" - Corsican Bros.  |
\==============================================================/